Voices for change
CHANGE ATTITUDE is a religiously and politically independent foundation, based on the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child. Change Attitude operates globally through cultural expressions to raise awareness and increase people’s commitment to end sexualized violence against children.
• Joanna Lundquist, Working chairman and childrens rights attorney.
• Ulla Lemberg, Operations manager and founder.
• Nadia Dyberg, Journalist and documentary film maker.
• Rune Borg, Former chief of information at SEB, Skandia, Nobel Industries and Procordia Pharmacia.
• Sten Söderberg, Business advisor.
• Rune Struck, Journalist, editor and publisher of 40 years.
• Helena Riese Harstad, Attorney.
Organization ID: 802426-6358